Mr. Arifur Rahman Khan
Lecturer B, MIS
Position: Lecturer, MIS
Department: Management Information System
Room No: 2007
- MBA, Department of Management Information Systems, University of Dhaka
- BBA, Department of Management Information Systems, University of Dhaka
- Lecturer, School of Business, Independent University, Bangladesh (2016 – Present)
- Lecturer, BRAC Business School, BRAC University(2015 – 2016)
- Lecturer, Green Business School, Green University of Bangladesh (2013 – 2015)
Mr. Arifur Rahman Khan is presently serving Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) as a Lecturer B in MIS.Prior to joining IUB, he was a full time faculty member of BRAC Business School, BRAC University. Mr. Khan is a well-known academic and consultant in the area of E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Web Development and MIS. He received MBA with distinction (3rd position from the top) from the University of Dhaka. He also completed his BBA from the University of Dhaka and achieved the Dean’s Merit Award for the academic performance in BBA program. His research interest includes E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Web Usability, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Business Process Reengineering, HRIS, ERP and ICT4D.
Worked as an IT Consultant in the Web Development Project of School of Business, Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB)
- Alam R., Islam A. M., Khan R. A. (2019), “Usage of Chatbot As A New Digital Communication Tool for Customer Support: A Case Study on Banglalink™”, Independent Business Review (IBR), Volume 12, Special Issue, ISSN: 2521-2990.
- Khan R. A., Kibria G. M., Islam A. M., Alam R., Bashar A. (2018), “Pickaboo.com: A Customer Centric Service Provider in E-Commerce Industry in Bangladesh”, Independent Business Review (IBR), Volume 11, 1-2 Special Issue, ISSN: 2521-2990.
- Jafar A. M., Islam A. M. and Khan R. A. (2017), “The Effect of Social Networks and Google on Consumers’ Buying Behavior in Dhaka City, Bangladesh”, Global Journal of Management and Business (GJMBR), Volume 17, Issue 6, ISSN: 2249-4588.
- Khan R. A. and Islam A. M. (2017), “The Impact of Digital Marketing on Increasing Customer Loyalty: A Study on Dhaka City, Bangladesh”, International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management (IJECM), Volume 5, Issue 4, ISSN: 2348 0386.
- Islam T. M., Jafar A. M., Khan R. A. (2014), “Factors Motivating Customers Moving to Online Shops in Bangladesh”, Bangladesh Journal of MIS, University of Dhaka, Volume 6, Issue 2, ISSN: 2073-9737. Retrieved from http://www.bdjournalofmis.org/index.php/du/article/view/14
- Khan R. A., Hadi S. R. and Ashraf M. (2013), “The Impact of ICT on Education: A Study on Rural Schools”, Communications in Information Science and Management Engineering (CISME), Volume 3, Issue 8, ISSN: 2224-7785.