Mohammed Sohel Islam
Room No: 4009-C
Phone: Ext. 2126
Mr. Mohammed Sohel Islam is a Senior Lecturer of Marketing, School of Business at Independent University Bangladesh. He received Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing from Assumption University, Thailand and his BBA in Marketing from Assumption University, Thailand. His research interests include green marketing, service marketing, online advertising and banking, brand advocacy and consumer behavior.
- “The Analysis of Customer Loyalty in Bangladeshi Mobile Phone Operator Industry”. Presented at the Annual Asian Business Research Conference on January, 2010 at BIAM Foundation, Dhaka. (www.wbiconpro.com/501-Sohel.pdf).
- “Repeat Purchase Intention of Supermarket Consumers” (Independent Business Review, Vol. 03, No.1, January 2010).
- “Leadership Styles” (American International University-Bangladesh.The AIUB Faculty Journal, Vol. 01, No.3, Fall 2009-10).
- “A Descriptive Study of the Australian Breakfast Cereal Market” (Journal of Business and Technology, Dhaka. Vol. 05, No.01, January-June, 2010).
- “The Analysis of Customer Loyalty in Bangladeshi Mobile Phone Operator Industry” (World Journal of Management, Vol. 02, No. 02, September 2010).
- “An Assessment of Green Messages on the Audience of Dhaka City” (accepted at East West University’s journal of Business and Social Studies).