Mohammad Fahad Noor
Lecturer A (Equivalent to Senior Lecturer)
Room No: 4005
Mohammad Fahad Noor is a Lecturer A (Equivalent to Senior Lecturer), School of Business at Independent University Bangladesh. He received his Masters of Business in Finance from University of Technology, Sydney, his MBA & BBA from Independent University, Bangladesh. His research interests includes capital market, behavioral finance, environmental finance, and financial institutions.
- Mamun, S.A., Noor, F., and Musa, S. M. “The Impact of Internal Corporate Governance on Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh, Malaysia & Singapore. Independent Business Review.
- Mamun, S.A., Noor, F., and Musa, S. M. “Corporate Governance Environment in South Asia: A Comparative Analysis of Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Independent Business Review.
- Noor, F., Zahir. R., “Quantifying Profitability through Financial Ratio Analysis: BangladeshiPharmaceutical Industry”, Sydney International Business Research Conference 2015.
- Ahmed, S. U., Rahman, Md. A., Noor, Md. F., “Pricing linkage between Islamic banking and conventional banking: The case of Bangladesh.” Annual Banking Conference 2013
- Noor, F., Anjum, N., & Ahmed, Z., (2019) “Bank performance and board of directors’ characteristics in the context of Bangladeshi Islami Banks” International Conference on Accounting and Finance, 21-22nd May at Prague, Czech Republic
- Ahmed, S.U., Ahmed, S.P., Noor, M.F., and Ahmed, Z. (2017) “Contemporary Sustainability Status of the Banking Sector of Bangladesh” 5th Academic International Conference on Business, Marketing and Management on 13th – 15th November 2017 at Oxford, United Kingdom
- Ahmed, S.U., and Noor, F. (2015) “Stock Return and Weather: Evidence from Dhaka Stock Exchange” 2nd Annual International Conference on Accounting and Finance” at Colombo, Sri Lanka on 25-27 May, 2015
- Ahmed, S. U., Quiyum, Md. Z., Noor, Md. F., “Dynamic Linkages between Macroeconomic Factors and Stock Prices: Evidence from an Emerging Market.” Submitted at International Journal of Economics and Finance.
- Selected as faculty member at University of Maribor, Slovenia under Erasmus+ program.