Room No: 2007
- MBA, BBA (Department of Accounting and Information Systems, University of Dhaka)
- )ICMAB (Professional Level: 3, Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh)
- I have worked as lecturer of School of Business at Uttara University from January, 2014 to January, 2016 before joining Independent University, Bangladesh.
• Financial accounting
• Cost accounting
• Management accounting
• Income taxation
• Accounting theory
• International Accounting Standards
Md. Safiuddin is a lecturer B of Accounting, School of Business at Independent University, Bangladesh. He completed his MBA and BBA from Department of Accounting and Information Systems, University of Dhaka. He has enrolled in Institute of Cost and Management Accountants, Bangladesh (ICMAB) and completed Professional Level-2. Prior to joining at IUB, he has served as Lecturer of School of Business at Uttara University and visiting lecturer at Islamic University of Technology (IUT). His research interest is international financial reporting standards, narrative reporting, cost and management accounting etc. He has published in referred international journals including the cost and Management Journal, European Journal of Business and Management, IOSR Journal of Business and Management.
- Mahtab N, Safiuddin M, Mandal S, Alam M.S, Razzaque R(2018), Simple Costing Analysis at Farr Ceramics Limited. Independent Business Review 11(1-2 Special issue), 1-16 Retrieved from: http://www.sb.iub.edu.bd/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Dept.-of-Accounting.pdf
- Safiuddin, M. (2018). Creative Accounting Practices by Bangladeshi Companies: A Study on Recent Share Market Crisis in Bangladesh. Australian Academy of Accounting and Finance Review, 1(1), 15-21.
Retrieved from http://www.aaafr.com.au/index.php/AAAFR/article/view/63
- Safiuddin M and Mohsin, M (2016), “Determinants of Audit Fees: An Empirical Study on Selected Listed Companies of Bangladesh” Independent Business Review, ISSN 1996-3572 Volume 9, No- 1&2, July-December 2016, PP 116-131
- Uddin M. A and Safiuddin M. (2015), “Narrative Reporting Disclosures: A Study of Selected Companies Listed in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE)”, THE COST AND MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh, ISSN 1817-5090, vol-43, No-5, September-October 2015, PP 41-50
- Hossain M. H, Hasan M. S. and Safiuddin M. (2015), “Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards in Bangladesh: Benefits and Challenges” IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 17, Issue 8.Ver. I (Aug. 2015), PP 16-24
- Safiuddin M, Islam M. M and Anisuzzaman M, “Impact of Financial Structure on Firm’s Performance: A Study on Financial and Nonfinancial Sector in Bangladesh”, European Journal of Business and Management, ISSN 2222-1905, Vol- 7, Issue-3, 30-38
- Islam M.M., Safiuddin M, Islam M. R and Islam N (2016), “An Analysis of Job Satisfaction of RMG Workers in Bangladesh” jointly organized by Australian Academy of Business Leadership (AABL), University of Kuala Lumpur and Uttara University at Dhaka International Business and Social Science Research Conference (DIBSRC), January 2016, Dhaka, Bangladesh