Md. Aminul Islam
Department: Management Information System
Room No: 4007-B
- MBA, Management Information System, University of Dhaka
- BBA, Management Information System, University of Dhaka
- Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA), International Supply Chain Education Alliance ISCEA).
- Google IT Support Professional, Coursera, Google.
- Lecturer in MIS, School of Business, Independent University, Bangladesh (2018-Continue)
- Lecturer in MIS, Green Business School, Green University of Bangladesh (2015-2017)
- Coordinator, IUB E Business Club (From February 2018-Continue)
- Mentor, BASIS Students’ Forum, Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB Chapter). (From September 2019-Continue)
- Digital Marketing, Consumer Buying Behavior
- Big Data in Business, Technology Transformation
- Supply Chain Information Systems
Md. Aminul Islam is currently working as Lecturer in Department of Management Information Systems, School of Business, Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) since January, 2018. Before joining IUB, he worked at Green Business School, Green University of Bangladesh. He did his MBA and BBA major in Management Information Systems at Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka. Mr. Islam has a few journal publications including Scopus Indexed Journal. At present, he is working in a funded project on Internet of Things in Business.
Apart from academic segment, with the sequence of time, he was ranked higher in top Business Plan & Case Competitions, Presentation Competitions at national and international arena. In 2013, he has been qualified as Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA™) from International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA). Recently, he has been successfully recognized as Google IT Support Processional. However, Mr. Islam is a Trainer of Soft Skill Development Program (SSDP) specialized in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Spreadsheet Analysis and Modeling, Data Analytics and Business Data Simulation.
- Determinants of customers’ buying decision in digital market (Accepted for Publication)
- Consumer buying behavior towards online shopping: An empirical study on Dhaka City, Bangladesh, Cogent Business & Management, DOI: 10.1080/23311975.2018.1514940.
- Socio -Technical Determinants of Knowledge Sharing Behavior- An Investigation on Social Networking Sites Users. International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Management, United Kingdom. Vol (IV), Issue (4). ISSN: 2348-0386.
- The Effect of Social Networks and Google on Consumers’ Buying Behavior in Dhaka City, Bangladesh. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. USA. ISSN: 0975-5853.
- The Impact of Digital Marketing On Increasing Customer Loyalty: A Study On Dhaka City, Bangladesh, International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Management, United Kingdom. Vol (IV), Issue (4). ISSN: 2348-0386.
- The Impact of ICT on Paddy Production: Study Focus on Zinardi Union, Palash Thana, Narsingdi District, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Journal of Agricultural Studies. USA. ISSN: 2166-0379. https://doi.org/10.5296/jas.v5i2.
- Barriers in Adopting Human Resource Information System (HRIS): An Empirical Study on Selected Bangladeshi Garments Factories. International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education. ISSN: 1913-9004.https://doi.org/10.5539/ibr.v10n6p98.
- Critical Success Factors for Ensuring Efficient Supply Chain Management (SCM): A Review of Literature. Bangladesh Journal of MIS. Vol (7) Issue (1), 17-32.
- Usage of Chatbot As A New Digital Communication Tool For Customer Support: A Case Study On Banglalink™. Independent Business Review, 12(1-2), 31-37. http://www.sb.iub.edu.bd/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/a4.pdf
- Pickaboo.Com: A Customer Centric Service Provider In Ecommerce Industry In Bangladesh. Independent Business Review, 11(1-2), 60-63. http://www.sb.iub.edu.bd/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/A-7.pdf
- Determinants of Customers Buying Decision in Digital Market. 1st Scientia Academia Conference (SAC) on Management, Entrepreneurship and Social Science (SAC-MESS), 2019. Azman Hashim International Business School, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- Management Information Systems (MIS): A Contemporary Way of Transforming Business Functions (Proposed Model). International Conference on Business and Economics: “Reinventing Business for the 21st Century”, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Critical Success Factors for Ensuring Efficient Supply Chain Management (SCM). International Conference on “Opportunities for Growth in Trade, Commerce and Business management in Afro-Asian Countries-ICOG-AAA’16”, In affiliation with Thiruvalluvar University,Vellore,India.
- Barriers in Adopting Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) in Bangladeshi Organizations. 1st Independent Global Conference on Business & Economics 2016, Center for Business Policy Research (CBPR), School of Business, Independent University, Bangladesh