Hasan Md. Mahmood Ul Haque
Department: International Business
Room No: 4005 – A
- MBA (International Business), Faculty of Business, University of New Brunswick Saint John, Canada
- MBA (Finance), Department of Finance, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka
- BBA (Finance), Department of Finance, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka
- Faculty Member Sep 2015 – Apr 2016
Faculty of Business Administration, Eastern University
- Senior Research Analyst Feb 2011 – Feb 2013 Regulatory Analytics
- Financial Analyst Aug 2009 – Jan 2011
Radiant Project Services
Cross-Border Investments and Audit, Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and
International business, Business Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship development, Cross-Cultural Communications and Negotiations, and Corporate Social Responsibility Driven Innovation and International Business.
Mr. Hasan Haque is lecturer B of International Business, School of Business at Independent University, Bangladesh. Mr. Haque completed his MBA in International Business from University of New Brunswick Saint John, Canada and MBA & BBA in Finance from University of Dhaka. Prior to joining IUB, he was a full-time faculty member at Eastern University, Bangladesh. Mr. Haque also worked as a senior research analyst at Regulatory Analytics, where he led several projects on cross-border investments and audits. His current research interests includes cross-border investments and audit, foreign direct investment (FDI) and international business, business strategy, innovation and entrepreneurship development, cross-cultural communications and negotiations, and corporate social responsibility driven innovation and international business. Mr. Haque is also a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB)
- Ahmed, S., Haque, H., & Rahman, R. (2009). An Insight into the Economic Impact of Micro Credit at the Household Level: What Does the Reality Say? Asian Affairs, 31(3), 26-40
- Haque, H., & Karim, S. (2016). Corporate Social Responsibility Driven Innovation and Opportunities for International Business. 1st International Multidisciplinary Conference, 2016 (held in Krishibid Institution, Dhaka on January 22 -23 of 2016.