Dr. Ikramul Hasan
Department: Human Resource Management
Room No: 3007
Phone: Ext. 2134
- Ph.D., Management, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam, 2015
- M.B.A., HRM, Independent University, Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2010
- B.B.A., HRM and Finance, Independent University, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2008
Service Quality Organizational Effectiveness Knowledge Management Human Resource Management Corporate Social Responsibility
- Adjunct Faculty, Independent University, Bangladesh, January 2015-September 2015
- Tutor, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam, 2012-2014
- Co-Researcher, Research Projects, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam, 2012-2014
- Co-Researcher, Research Grant: Institutional Investment and Corporate Social Performance: An Empirical Investigation of Linkage and Policy Implications, Funded by International Finance Corporation, Investment Climate research Unit, Dhaka, Bangladesh, March 2010 -May 2011.
- Senior Assistant Chief Coordinator, Resource Development Foundation (RDF), Dhaka, Bangladesh, October 2011 – December 2011
- Intern, Uttara Bank, Dhaka, Bangladesh, September 2008 – December 2008
- African Journal of Business Management
- The journal of information and knowledge management systems
Dr. Ikramul Hasan is an Assistant Professor at Independent University, Bangladesh. He holds a Ph.D. in Management, with specialization in Knowledge Management, from Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei. He received his M.B.A. and B.B.A. degrees in HRM and Finance from the School of Business, Independent University, Bangladesh. Dr. Hasan has 8 years of working experience in the field of academia, research and organizational activities (includes teaching, research grant and R&D activities). He has authored 3 book chapters, 19 articles in such as International Journal of information management, International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Global Business Review, VINE Journal of information and knowledge management systems, International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies, Bank and Bank System, Asian Social Science, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, Management Decision, Journal of Organizational Management, Independent Business Review, African Journal of Business Management, Global Education Journal. His research interest underlies in Knowledge Management, CSR, HRM and organizational effectiveness.
- Do the team dynamics influence the organizations to be innovative? IGI Global. In Ordóñez de Pablos, P., Zhang, X. and Chui, K. T. (2020). Handbook of Innovative Management and Business Practices in Asia, IGI Global, USA.
- Transformational Human Resource Management: Crafting Organizational Efficiency Management. In Ordóñez de Pablos, P., Zhang, X. and Chui, K. T. Handbook of Research on Managerial Practices and Disruptive Innovation in Asia. IGI Global, USA. (Scopus). (Scopus)
- Knowledge management, Knowledge Transfer and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Springer link: Encyclopedia of Corporate Social Responsibility, 1555-1562, 2013.
- Factors Influencing Users’ Willingness for Online Messaging Services: A Developing Country Perspective. International Journal of Mobile communication. DOI: 10.1504/IJMC.
2021.10029754 (Web of Science) 2021.
- Workplace Bullying: A Case on Service Sector Employees. Independent Business Review, 12 (Special issue), 60-67. (EBSCO)
- Determinants that influence knowledge sharing: an integrated literature review. International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies, 9(4), 363-380. (Scopus)
- Health and safety compliance in the readymade garment sector of Bangladesh: Practices and Observations. Independent Business Review, 11 (1-2), 25-32. (EBSCO)
- Why banks should consider ESG risk factors in bank lending? Bank and Bank System, 13(3), 71-80. (Scopus)
- The role of technology and socialization in linking organizational context and knowledge conversion: The case of Malaysian Service Organizations. International Journal of information management, 37(5), 497-503, 2017. (Web of Science and Scopus)
- Total quality management and job satisfaction among the bank employees. International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, 14(4), 347-365, 2017. (Scopus)
- Does it Pay to be Socially Responsible? Comparative Evidence from a Developing Country. Global Business Review, 18(5), 1–21, 2017. (Web of Science and Scopus)
- Factors affecting organizational learning strategy in the organizations operating in Bangladesh. Independent Business Review, 9(1-2), 104-115, 2016. (EBSCO)
- Organizational culture, structure, technology infrastructure and knowledge sharing: empirical evidence from MNCs based in Malaysia. VINE Journal of information and knowledge management systems, 45(1), 67-88. (Web of Science and Scopus)
- Factors Affecting Knowledge Transfer in Public Organization Employees. Asian Social Science, 11(4), 223-233. (Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA))
- Institutional Investment and Corporate Social Performance: Linkage Towards Sustainable Development. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 21(1), 1-13, 2014. (Web of Science and Scopus)
- Intention to Use Advanced Mobile Phone Services. Management Decision, 51(4), 824-838. (Web of Science and Scopus)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance Linkage‐ Evidence from the Banking Sector of Bangladesh. Journal of Organizational Management, 1(1), 14-21, 2012.
- Construction and Application of a Corporate Social Performance Index in the Context of Bangladesh. Independent Business Review, 5(1), 27-46. (EBSCO)
- Organizational Culture and Knowledge Sharing: Empirical Evidence from the Service Organization. African Journal of Business Management, 5(14), 5900-5909.
- Knowledge Management Practices and Organizational Effectiveness: Empirical Evidence from Banks of an Underdeveloped Country. Global Education Journal, 2011 (3), 1-28. (Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) indexed)
- Organizational Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness: A Study of Business Organizations Operating in Bangladesh. 10th Global Conference on Business & Social Sciences, GATR, 6-7 DECEMBER, Penang, Malaysia.
- Employee knowledge sharing behavior: A study on telecom companies operating in Bangladesh. HSMBM 2019 Conference. Singapore: Foundations for Social Sciences and Education Research (FSSER), P.10.
- Organizational learning as an approach to confer organizational knowledge generation. Accountability in Bangladesh issues and debates, Global Studies Governance, Independent University, Bangladesh.
- Factors Motivating Garment Workers towards Organizational Attractiveness: An Empirical Investigation on RMG Sector in Bangladesh. 4th International Conference on Theory and Practice (ICTP -2018), Adelaide, South Australia.
- Organizational Culture and Knowledge Transfer: Evidence from the Bruneian Public Organization Employees. 15th European Conference on Knowledge Management, 2, 463- 470. (Web of Science and Scopus indexed)
- The Impact of Organizational Culture and Structure on Knowledge Sharing. USM-AUT International Conference 2012 Sustainable Economic Development: Policies and Strategies, 297-310, ISBN 978-967-394-115-5, 2012. (Web of Science and Scopus indexed).
- Organizational Culture, Socialization and Knowledge Sharing: A Study of Public Organizations in Brunei. USM-AUT International Conference 2012 Sustainable Economic Development: Policies and Strategies, 495-503, ISBN 978-967-394-115-5, 2012. (Web of Science and Scopus indexed)
- AIMH CSP Index, Registration No. 12349-COPR, Copyright Office, Govt. of the People’s Republic Bangladesh, 6th July, 2011.