Room No: 3001
- M.Sc. Development Economics (School of Oriental and African Studies )
- B.Sc. Economics (Independent University, Bangladesh)
- Lecturer, School of Business (Economics),Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) (January 2018 – Present)
- Research Associate,BRAC Institute of Governance and Development (BIGD), BRAC University (January 2016 to December 2017)
- Sustaining the Urban Poor-Evidence from Bangladesh by Nuzhat Sharmeen, paper presented at the 19th Association for Heterodox Economics (AHE) Conference 2017: Sustainable Economy and Economics, Dalton Ellis Hall, The University of Manchester, UK 12th July 2017.
- 1. Sharmeen, Nuzhat. (2017). ‘Regional Cooperation in South Asia and the Sustainability of the Bangladesh-Bhutan-India-Nepal (BBIN) Transit’, March. Research Report No.1, BRAC Institute of Governance and Development (BIGD), BRAC University.