- Combined GPA of 8.0 in S.S.C and H.S.C with minimum 3.5 in each.
- O’Level in minimum 5 subjects with a GPA 2.50 and A’Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate or U. S. High School Diploma
- Other 12 years equivalent degree (must have the equivalence certificate from Ministry of Education)
- Discount on tuition fees, based on performance in IUB and financial need.
- 50% financial discount for concurrently admitted siblings & spouse on entry
- Campus job & other financial assistance
* Conditions Apply
Exemption from Admission Test for the students with
- Minimum Sat-1 Score of 1550 and
- Minimum TOEFEL Score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based) or
- IELTS score of 5.5
Full tuition waiver to students with*
- GPA 5.00 in both SSC and HSC (excluding 4th subject)
- 7 A’s in O-level (one sitting) and 3 ‘A’s in A-level
- Top 2 scorers in IUB admission test will receive full tuition fees waiver and admission fees waiver