- + Position: Senior Lecturer
- + Field: Finance & Accounting
- + Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.Sc. (Brunel University, United Kingdom), Finance and Accounting
- BBA (Independent University, Bangladesh)
- Management accounting
- Earnings management
- Corporate governance
- Senior Lecturer, Independent University Bangladesh (April 2012 – Present)
- Lecturer, Independent University Bangladesh ( January 2011 – April 2012)
- Senior Lecturer, ASA University Bangladesh (February 2009 – December 2010)
- Lecturer, Brit College, West Ham, United Kingdom (October 2007 – November 2008)
Published Research Papers
- Ahmed M. S., & Shil S. (2013). Protecting existing and prospective investors and the role of internal auditors, Independent Business Review, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp: 26-51, ISSN: 1996-3572.
- Ahmed M. S., and Liza F. F., “Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Bangladesh-A Data Envelopment Analysis”, European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Issue 56, January 2013, ISSN 1450-2275, pages: 130-152 Available at: http://www.eurojournals.com/EJEFAS_56_13.pdf
- Ahmed M. S., “An Empirical Study on Inflation and Economic Growth in Bangladesh”, Ontario International Development Agency, International Journal of Sustainable Development Vol 2: No:3, (2010) pp.41-48, ISSN 1923-6654 (print), ISSN 1923-6662 (online). Available at http://www.ssrn.com/link/OIDA-Intl-Journal-Sustainable-Dev.html.
- Ahmed M. S., “Migrant Remittance and Economic Growth: Evidence from Bangladesh”, Center for Socio Economic Research, ASA University Review, Jan-June 2010, Volume 4, NO 1, pp. 01-13, ISSN: 1997-6925.
- Ahmed M. S., “Impact of Globalization on Income Inequality in Rural and Urban Households in Bangladesh”, Journal of Business and Technology [Dhaka], Northern University Bangladesh, Jan-June 2010, Volume 05, Issue 01, pp. 64-73, ISSN: 1992-271X
- Ahmed M. S. and Tarique, M. K., “An Empirical Study on Exchange Rate Volatility and it Impacts on Bilateral Export Growth: Evidence from Bangladesh”, Centre for Business Research, Journal of Business Studies, Southeast University Bangladesh, Jan-June 2009, Volume V, NO. 1, pp. 125-137, ISSN: 1815-3267
- Ahmed M. S., “Exchange Rate Volatility and International Trade Growth: Evidence from Bangladesh”, Center for Socio Economic Research, ASA University Review, Jan-Jun 2009, Volume 3, NO 1, pp. 67-79, ISSN: 1997-6925.